Despite the fact that you can use the Website without providing any personal data, in some cases, to improve communication between you and the Foundation, the input of personal information may be required. The Foundation is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of such information.
We draw your attention to the fact that for the purpose of determining the preferences of the Website visitors, personalization, and enhancing the convenience of using the Website, "cookie" files are used. "Cookies" are small files containing information about previous visits to the website. If you do not want to use "cookie" files, please change your browser settings.
Consent to the processing of personal data for Website visitors
In accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", by your own will and in your own interest, when using the Website, you provide the Foundation with your consent for the automated processing of your personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic, citizenship, gender, date of birth, place of birth, information about the place of registration and residence, passport details, phone number, email address, postal address, and any other information related to the Website user;
- the source of entry to the site and information of the search or advertising query;
- data about the user's device (in particular, screen resolution, web browser version, and other attributes characterizing the user's device);
- user clicks, presses on web page elements, page views, facts of filling in fields, information about viewing banners and videos;
- data characterizing audience segments;
- session parameters;
- data about the time of visit;
- user identifiers stored in "cookie" files.
Consent for the processing of personal data is given for the performance of any actions with personal data necessary to achieve the following purposes, including, without limitation, the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, as well as carrying out any other actions with personal data of the Website visitor in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Foundation may process your personal data for the purpose of:
- confirming your identity before reaching an agreement regarding the materials provided to the Website;
- ensuring the fulfillment of obligations arising from your contracts with it;
- establishing communication with you regarding the materials you provided;
- indicating you as the author or compiler of the provided materials;
- ensuring your participation in charitable actions organized by the Foundation;
- considering your requests;
- providing you with the possibility of personalized search when using the Website;
- sending you newsletters you have previously subscribed to and informing you about our events;
- determining the preferences of the Website visitors, personalization, and enhancing the convenience of using the Website.
The Foundation will not process the personal data provided by you for any purposes other than those specified above or provided by law. The Foundation will store the personal data provided by you for the period required to achieve the purposes of their provision.
The processing of personal data is carried out using specialized web applications Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica in accordance with the rules, links to which are provided below. You also hereby give your consent for the transfer of the above-mentioned personal data to the companies LLC "Google" (115035, Moscow, Balchug st., 7) and LLC "YANDEX" (119034, Moscow, Leo Tolstoy st., 16).
This consent becomes effective at the moment of your entry to the Website and remains in effect until the moment it is withdrawn. This consent may be revoked by sending an appropriate statement in writing to the address of the Foundation with a demand to cease the processing of personal data.